Monday, July 31, 2017

100+ Fun Ideas for Science Investigations in the Primary Classroom

It felt kind of cool when I was flicking through a writing magazine, checking out the competition and came across some writing news that featured one of the books I have written.



My 100+ Ideas for Science Investigations in the Classroom book is crammed full of a huge range of exciting ideas for science classroom experiments, all of which have been tried and tested over my 17 years as a primary-school teacher.




Written for Brilliant Publications, this book contains over 100 science investigations for all ages from Year One to Year Six. I have used many of these investigations on school visits during Science Weeks and to reinforce ongoing project work.

You can find out more about the teacher resources I have written on my website: www.anitaloughrey.com/teacher-resources

No comments: