Thursday, March 03, 2011

World Book Day

Today is World Book Day.

My youngest son was supposed to dress up as a book character for school but, he refused. Apparently, he discussed it with his friends and none of them were dressing up. I did suggest slipping the Peter Pan hat into his bag and he could put it on if he changed his mind. But, NO! He did not want to. Not even, if I dressed up as Wendy and wore my night clothes all day.

To celebrate World Book Day I decided to post this video sent to me by Philip Steele from NIbWeb. It demonstrates what happens to a book when it is taken over by infographics. It made me laugh, anyway.



I thought it was rather clever and not just because it has a VW Type 2 campervan in it. Take a look and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Lynne Hackles said...

Loved the video. Fancy a Granny being 100,000 calories.

Anita Marion Loughrey said...

LOL! We will have to check this out?