Monday, October 18, 2010

October SCBWI Social


Last week Thursday, was the October SCBWI social. It was held at The Mad Bishop and Bear, Paddington
Station. I thought this was particularly appropriate because of the link with Paddington Bear, us being children's writers and all.
 
Here I am with the honorary guest Cliff McNish and my wonderful friends, Trish Phillips and Sue Hyams. Trish insisted I get in a photo. I thought I was doing a good job of avoiding being in the pictures by being in charge of the camera. LOL! Thank you Bex for taking this photo.
 

We were all having so much fun we forgot to have our photo taken downstairs with Paddington Bear. But, I did find out the last chance to book for the British SCBWI Onwards & Upwards conference, is Saturday 23rd October. That's this week! So, if you haven't got round to sending in your booking form yet, you better get a move on. 

No comments: