Monday, August 02, 2010

Use It or Lose It!

It has been a long time since I blogged on a regular basis and I apologise for that. I especially apologise to all the people I persuaded to get their own blog like my dear friend Lynne Hackles who is now a dedicated blogger, when I have been so lapse at keeping mine up-to-date.

SORRY! SORRY! SORRY!

For this reason, I have decided to set myself a challenge to blog on a more regualr basis. I will USE IT or LOSE IT. It is a waste of time having a blog linked to my website, if I am not actually going to blog about anything. It looks sloppy and unprofessional. So, if I find I am unable to keep the blogging up I am afraid I will have to delete the whole lot.

I will use my blog, or I will lose it!

That is a positive affirmation of my plan. My aim is for at least three blogs a month, hopefully more. Wish me luck. You are allowed to nag me, if I fall behind on my quota.

2 comments:

Lynne Hackles said...

Wow! I came over all peculiar when I spotted your name as having blogged.
Sorry to have missed seeing your VW on Friday. September for definite.

Anita Marion Loughrey said...

Thanks Lynne.
I am aiming to be more productive after Simon's excellent course. So hopefully, you will see a lot more blogs from me in the future. :)