Saturday, July 25, 2009

That time of year again

Doesn't time fly?

It doesn't feel like a whole year since I was at the Caerleon Writers' Holiday but, it must have been because I am off again tomorrow.

So am I ready to have my breakfast made for me every morning and for my room to be cleaned whilst I am at the workshops?

Yes! I think so.

For more details about the Caerleon Writer’s Holiday see:

www.writersholiday.net


This will be my seventh year of attending. I plan to work on some of my features whilst I am there and a few book reviews.

I look forward to posting more blogs when I get back. See you all soon. Bye. X

2 comments:

Captain Black said...

Thanks for today's after tea session. I've now managed to import my blog posts onto facebook.

Anita Marion Loughrey said...

i am pleased you found it useful.