Here is a copy of the information for my latest book from Hopscotch Educational's catalogue.
Healthy Schools, Healthy Lives: A Teacher's Guide to Tackling Childhood Obesity
It is absolutely packed with teacher activities and photocopiable worksheets that emphasise healthy eating and exercise. The aim is to teach the younger generation good eating, sleeping and exercise habits to help reduce the childhood obesity problem nationwide.
You didn't realise there was a problem? Take a look at some of these news reports:
- Scrapping fast food ads would reduce childhood obesity by a fifth, finds detailed study
- Eight factors for childhood obesity
- Is breakfast the key to childhood obesity?
- Schools should lead the battle against childhood obesity
- The obesity timebomb is still ticking
- Schoolchildren too big to squeeze into chairs