Tuesday, December 02, 2008

An advent calendar of writing exercises

Hi All,
I know I've been a naughty, naughty girl and haven't posted for ages and I wont be on Santa's christmas list. But, I just had to make a post when I saw this...
My very good friend, Benjamin Scott, is posting The Advent of a Seasonal Workshop – December 2008
Take a look. Try some of the exercises, if not all of them. Use them as a warm-up before you get down to your novel.

Oh yeah, and you can share your response with the Gatehouse Community if you want too. Or you could post them in my messages on my blog. I like messages and it would be great to read your stuff.
Well hopefully see you all soon.
Love Anita xxx


4 comments:

Sue Hyams said...

Doing them. Doing them. A bit early for sherry though!

x

Absolute Vanilla (and Atyllah) said...

i'd do them but i'm in a sling! maybe i can do them in my head!

Candy Gourlay said...

hey, you're new picture looks so demure.

Anita Marion Loughrey said...

Hmmmm! So now I'm demure. I think I prefer wonton!!!