Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Books I have Written so far...


I have written 18 books since 2005.

Why am I telling you this? I am telling you this, not because I have outdone Julia Golding but, because I suddenly realised this fact after posting my last blog and felt rather pleased with myself.

After all, how will you all know if I don't tell you.

I am currently writing my 19th and 20th books, both for Hopscotch Educational www.hopscotchbooks.com. More information on these books will be shared in due course. Both have to be finished by the end of the year.

Anyway, that averages out at writing five books a year. This does not even include the fiction books I have also written that have not been published by anyone... at all... ever!!!

6 comments:

Candy Gourlay said...

aww. they will publish the fiction some day. mark my words!

Anita Marion Loughrey said...

Thx Candy.
You're my Number One fan. LOL!

Gottawrite Girl said...

Yes! I agree with Candy! Your fiction time is coming. How can it not? I hate the horn-tooting process, too. I try and think of it as being "vocally curious" instead. : )

Sue Eves said...

you mean, the fiction books you have also written that have not been published...YET!

Anita, be my first 'follower' and add the 'followers' gadget from your blogger layout too. I've just added it to my blog. I love gadgets!

Anita Marion Loughrey said...

Thx Susan for your positive comments. I'll just finish these two big projects for Hopscotch and then in the New Year... well, who knows?

Anita Marion Loughrey said...

Hi Sue,
I am officially a follower.
Great seeing you again last night.
Love Anita xxx