Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oh dear! How time flies...

After such a good innings in June, I seemed to have slacked off! For those of you still visiting my blog, I apologise for this. It has been over a month now since I blogged anything. And you thought I was rubbish at maths. LOL!

But, I have no excuse. It is not due to lack of material. I have still two workshops from the SCBWI retreat to post and I went to the Write Away Annual Conference way back in May and took absolutely loads of notes, not to mention the SCBWI Professional series meetings.

Also I recently got back from the Writers' Holiday at Caerleon www.writersholiday.net This is an excellent place to go to meet people interested in writing, not necessarily children's writing though and there is a great atmosphere. Whilst I was there I had a stab at writing erotica on Mitzi Szereto's course. I quite surprised myself.

I have loads to blog about.

So, now I am another year older (and by the look of my latest picture I am most definitely putting on all the weight I lost) I will endeavour to do better and start blogging again.

10 comments:

Jon M said...

We need this insider info! get blogging, but it sounds like you're having a life too, which is allowed!

Anita Marion Loughrey said...

Thx Jon
xxx

Absolute Vanilla (and Atyllah) said...

Happy belated birthday!!!

And yeah, I'm with Jon, get blogging, need all that insider info! :-)

xxx

Jude said...

Hey Anita- how's it all going? Enjoying the summer? You going to Agents' party? If so will see you there!

Gottawrite Girl said...

I am new to blogging...and it's like taming a wild-a-beast! So fun, but quickly out of control! I relate to your struggle with time-management, and wish you much organization & inspiration.

Anita Marion Loughrey said...

Hi Jude,
Yes, I will be at the Agent's Party. started having a few doubts on whther I should go, or not. Feeling quite disillusioned with my fiction at the mo. But, have decided to be there cos I miss everyone.

Anita Marion Loughrey said...

Hi Susan,

I got your email through my website. Thanks for messaging me. I will put a link to your blog asap.

You are right about Time. I can't believe it is September all ready and I only managed one blog in August. After all those good intentions as well.

Ah well, I will have to try harder in this month.

Anita Marion Loughrey said...

Hi Nicky,
Thx for the b'day wishes.
Happy Birthday to you too.
Anita
xxx

Gottawrite Girl said...

Thanks, much, Anita! A link would be wonderful...At least we can encourage each other to keep on the writing beam!

Anita Marion Loughrey said...

Hi Susan,
Check ou the link. Happy blogging. love Anita xxx