Monday, May 12, 2008

Competition Win!

Hiya All,


I realised I have not blogged for a while so I just thought I would make a quick post today to say I won 3rd place in The New Writer's 2007 Prose and Poetry Prize, for my feature article, entitled From Crime Thrillers to YA Books. The article is going to be published in the July/August issue of The New Writer.


It is an annual competiton with different categories for short stories, novellas, poetry and essay/article writing. They offer cash prizes and publication in their magazine. The 2008 Proze and Poetry Prize is now open for entries, so if you are interested take a look at: www.thenewwriter.com/prizes.htm


Cya soon, Anita xxx

4 comments:

Rhea said...

Congrats on your 3rd place win! That's AWESOME! No small feat. You should feel so good.

Anita Marion Loughrey said...

Thank you.

Kat said...

hey anita - congratulations! winning is always fun:) by the way, would you mind if I link your blog to my new website? kat

Anita Marion Loughrey said...

Wow! Kewl! Yeah you link me. Of course I don't mind.