Sunday, April 20, 2008

You what? Tagged?

What's this all about?

Candy left me a message saying I'd been tagged. So, I checked out her latest post, Yikes! I’ve been tagged! to find out what she was talking about.

Seems like I’ve got to find the nearest book to me, open it at page 123, find the fifth sentence then post the next three sentences on my blog. When I’ve done that I have to tag five people and post a comment to Angela's blog.

OK. I think I’ve got that all sussed out. Sounds pretty easy!

Let me see… the nearest book to me is in my handbag under my desk. It is Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson. I decided to read it again after my son chose the DVD to watch from Blockbusters a few weeks back. The one I'm reading was published by Puffin in 1980, not the latest edition below, which means I got it when I was 15 years old.


The three sentences I have to post are:

“Your friend Leslie is dead, Jesse. You need to understand that.”

Jess slid his hand out from under his father’s. He got up from the
table.
Oh dear… am I allowed to do that? I’ve just written what’s going to happen in the book. I know I like to read the end of the books first but, people do get cross at me when I tell them what’s going to happen.

Maybe, that’s what the experiment is trying to prove that the pivot of the book is on page 123, in the sixth, seventh and eighth sentences. Hang on I’ll just go check it out and see. In the words of my hero: “I’ll be back.”

Find something to amuse yourself for a few minutes.
Right! I’m back.

This is where I tell you I’ve gone wrong already. Instead of leaving a comment on Angela's blog you are supposed to leave a comment on Candy’s blog to say you’ve done it, as she is the one who tagged me. Sorry about that. I hope you read this far before rushing off to do the deed.

I was going to tag Nicky’s Absolute Vanilla blog but, it looks like Jude got to her before me. Nicky’s on her honeymoon too. Lucky thing! Then I tried to tag Jez Layman’s Typeset World and guess what? Jude beat me there too!

Ahh… there’s a problem! I’m not sure I know five people who have blogs that have not already been tagged. I’m off again to research blogs I can tag. This is a lot more complicated than I first thought.

Ever thoughtful, here is a procrastination flowchart to keep you amused this time.

I’m back! ...again. Well, these are the five people I’ve decided to tag whether they like it or not:

Good luck. Hope the instructions on what you have to do are clear. LOL!

6 comments:

Rhea said...

This is an interesting meme, not one I've seen before. I'll do it!

Candy Gourlay said...

ha ha ha! that was a funny post! so you're reading bridge to terabithia? i wanna see that movie but my kids won't let me! thanks for playin'!

david mcmahon said...

G'day from Australia,

Thanks for the kind mention of my blog. Yes, I am committed to helping writers, bloggers and photographers.

Just let me know if you have any specific queries and I'll get back to you ....

Keep smiling

David

Anita Marion Loughrey said...

Thank you David,
it was very kind of you to take the time to comment on my blog.
All the best,
Anita

Wilf said...

What interesting posts, Anita! I did actually complete your tag.
Addy

sexy said...

情趣用品,情趣,情色,成人,A片,自拍,情趣用品,情趣,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片,情趣用品,情趣,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛,情趣用品,情趣,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,情趣用品,情趣,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影,A片,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣,情趣情色,A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,成人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,自拍情趣用品,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,日本AV,寄情築園小遊戲,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,色情遊戲,一葉情貼圖片區,色情網站,色情影片,微風成人, 嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人影片,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,080視訊聊天室,視訊聊天室情趣用品,A片,aio,av,av女優,a漫,免費a片,aio交友愛情館,a片免費看,a片下載,本土自拍,自拍,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,一葉情貼圖片區,色情影片,情色網,色情網站,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人小說,成人電影情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,自拍,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,H漫,A片,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,SEX,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣商品,A片,A片,A片,A片,A片,A片,中古車,二手車