Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh no! Not again!

Can you believe it? I’ve been tagged again! This time by the prize-winning novelist and environmental writer David Thorpe.

He sneakily asked me to be his friend on MySpace and then tags me whilst I wasn’t looking.

The rules of this game are slightly different, as I have to:

a. Link to the person who tagged me.
b. Post the rules on my blog.
c. Write six random things about myself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of my post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when my entry is online.

Is that clear? Are you sitting comfortably. Well then, I will begin.

Six Random Things About Me:



  1. I was featured in this month’s Writers’ Forum. There is a nice picture of me at my very tidy desk inside the back cover. My study is so tidy, I was described by one of my friends, as the antithesis to Dave Haslett from www.ideas4writers.co.uk.
  2. I have entered the Race for Life this year. My race takes place on Sunday 6th July. You can sponsor me if you want.
  3. I got a tattoo on my back just over two weeks ago. It is my first tattoo and I am very proud of it.
  4. You can find my books on Amazon. Go take a look.
  5. I always get annoyed on St George’s Day, because I think it is terrible our saint is not given the recognition he should have in the same way as Scotland, Ireland and Wales. I was once banned from including the word ‘Saint’ in a story about him in case it offended anyone. See my previous posts: St George's Day and Foster a Sense of Pride.
  6. I’m going to London for the SCBWI Professional Series meeting tomorrow to find out about having a Diverse Career.

Now you all remember how difficult it was for me to find five people to tag last time. Well this time, I've got to find SIX. So, I've decided to tag six random, unknown people and hope for the best.

The six people I am tagging are:

Well there you go, I've played yet another game of tag. Now 'baggsie I'm home' and nobody is allowed to tag me again. I've got my fingers crossed and everything.


8 comments:

Candy Gourlay said...

oh you evil, evil woman. we can't keep this up.

Low Carbon Kid said...

Nice one Anita. And for the record when I friended you on MySpace I hadn't yet been tagged, so I had no idea...!
You shy away from saying what your tattoo is! I could have put mine in my list but I think I'll save that for if I get tagged again....

Rhea said...

Congrats on being featured in the Writer's Mag, and good luck in your race!

Now I'm dying to know what tattoo you got...leaving it a mystery, increasing our suspense? You're such a writer!!! lol

Kat said...

first off, I wanna know how that mysterious tattoo of yours looks like - then I'll tell you how mine look :) and - I started a blog now too, but I really haven't set it up the way I want it yet so....I'm working on it:) hope you have fun in London!!!

Anita Marion Loughrey said...

Hmmm! I may put a piccie up of the 'tattoo' on my MySpace. But I'll have to get someone to take one first... so maybe I wont.

Oh, I can be such a tease.

Great to see you've started a blog Kat. And Candy you don't have to do the tag really - it is getting a little silly.

Jude said...

A tattoo- wow! I got tagged too but I've cheated I think- skipped the tagging. Am running out of people and energy!

sexy said...

情趣用品,情趣,情色,成人,A片,自拍,情趣用品,情趣,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片,情趣用品,情趣,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛,情趣用品,情趣,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,情趣用品,情趣,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影,A片,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣,情趣情色,A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,成人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,自拍情趣用品,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,日本AV,寄情築園小遊戲,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,色情遊戲,一葉情貼圖片區,色情網站,色情影片,微風成人, 嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人影片,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,080視訊聊天室,視訊聊天室情趣用品,A片,aio,av,av女優,a漫,免費a片,aio交友愛情館,a片免費看,a片下載,本土自拍,自拍,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,一葉情貼圖片區,色情影片,情色網,色情網站,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人小說,成人電影情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,自拍,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,H漫,A片,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,SEX,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣商品,A片,A片,A片,A片,A片,A片,中古車,二手車

deniseg55 said...

It's May 16th and I just realized I've been tagged! SOrry, I forget to check stats. I will get right on it!