He sneakily asked me to be his friend on MySpace and then tags me whilst I wasn’t looking.
The rules of this game are slightly different, as I have to:
a. Link to the person who tagged me.
b. Post the rules on my blog.
c. Write six random things about myself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of my post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when my entry is online.
Is that clear? Are you sitting comfortably. Well then, I will begin.
Six Random Things About Me:
- I was featured in this month’s Writers’ Forum. There is a nice picture of me at my very tidy desk inside the back cover. My study is so tidy, I was described by one of my friends, as the antithesis to Dave Haslett from www.ideas4writers.co.uk.
- I have entered the Race for Life this year. My race takes place on Sunday 6th July. You can sponsor me if you want.
- I got a tattoo on my back just over two weeks ago. It is my first tattoo and I am very proud of it.
- You can find my books on Amazon. Go take a look.
- I always get annoyed on St George’s Day, because I think it is terrible our saint is not given the recognition he should have in the same way as Scotland, Ireland and Wales. I was once banned from including the word ‘Saint’ in a story about him in case it offended anyone. See my previous posts: St George's Day and Foster a Sense of Pride.
- I’m going to London for the SCBWI Professional Series meeting tomorrow to find out about having a Diverse Career.
Now you all remember how difficult it was for me to find five people to tag last time. Well this time, I've got to find SIX. So, I've decided to tag six random, unknown people and hope for the best.
The six people I am tagging are:
- Candy Gourlay – OK she’s not random and I know her. But, that was revenge. Mwah, ha, ha, ha! That is a vengeful laugh by the way.
- Kevin Scott Collier – I recognised his name off Wordpool.
- Gill James – OK, I know her too. Maybe I’m not being as random as I originally intended.
- Denise Grier - This one was random - honest!
- Simon Haynes - Author of the best-selling Hal Spacejock Series – We are MySpace friends.
- Melissa Celeste Navia – Totally random.
Well there you go, I've played yet another game of tag. Now 'baggsie I'm home' and nobody is allowed to tag me again. I've got my fingers crossed and everything.