Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Update

Hi All,

I apologise to all those people who have emailled me to ask when I was goiong to update my blog. I'm sorry. The whole of August seems to have passed me by in a blur.

As expected, I had a wonderful time, at the Caerleon Writers' Holiday. It was great being able to get together with all my friends again and hard to believe we had not seen each other for a whole year.

Here are the pictures I promised I would put on my blog.



The first picture is Ian and Maureen and the second is Maureen again with Beth and Howard



This is Trish and of course you all know my very good friend Lynne (who I'm missing already)

Good news is that the Caerleon Writers' Holiday has a brand new website, courtesy of Sunrise Webs, which for those of you who don't know is my web design company. Check out the new website at: www.writersholiday.net/

For more information about my the websites I have designed have a look at: www.sunrisewebs.info/

More good news is the developing History series I have written for A&C Black goes on sale at the end of this month. the books are available to pre-order from Amazon at: www.amazon.co.uk/

My book of plays for Hopscotch is also available to buy from Hopscotch. Although, they have still not put my title on the website yet. Check out: www.hopscotchbooks.com/index.php?cPath=22_136 and ask for the Ages 9-10 file.

Anyway, I hope to post more frequently in September and I also hope to have my website live and running soon too.

3 comments:

Jude said...

Great news about the book Anita!

Wilf said...

Good to hear the news and great book news!

Anita Marion Loughrey said...

I hear you've both got some great book news yourselves. Congratulations Jude and Addy.
And I hope you have many more books to come.
Love Anita xxx