Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Cyprus Photos

Well, as promised to friends and family, here are some pics of my holiday in Cyprus. I had a brilliant time and would love to be back by the pool at this moment than working on photocopiable resources. But, wouldn't we all!



This is me, James, and my son, Daniel on the Super Mable. Just after this photo was taken Dan burst into tears because he was scared. But, I loved it. James laughed so much he fell off.

In the background you can see Famagusta.
We went on a banana boat too and I fell off that. I still say it was because they stuck me at the back and had nothing to do with the six cocktails I'd drunk before I got on.



This is the beautiful sunrise at our hotel. Isn't it romantic. James dragged me out of bed on the last morning just to see it. That's Love for you!

This is the view of the beach from the hotel bar.

This is me and my family at the hotel pool.

Whilst, we there we went to visit Kyrenia in the turkish side of Cyprus. It was a bit of a fiasco, as we had to go through check points and get pieces of paper stamped as we were not allowed to have our passports stamped. We looked around the Harbour and went in Kyrenia castle. The view from the top was magnificant.

However, it took over an hour for our food to be served at one of the restaurants at the Harbour. Considering, the long wait the kids were exceptionally behaved.

2 comments:

Atyllah said...

I've heard it's a beautiful and fun spot to holiday, Anita. Looks like you had a great time, banana boats notwithstanding :-)

Anita Marion Loughrey said...

Hi Nicky,
I had a wonderful time. I wanted to add some more photos but blogger would only let me upload five. I may add some more another day.
All the best,
Anita