Friday, July 21, 2006

Caerleon Writer’s Holiday

On Sunday, I am going to Caerleon for my annual Writer’s Holiday, as previously mentioned this is my highlight of the year. I get to go away for a week without the children and without the hassles of housework. I am planning to work on the sequel my main children’s novel for 9-12 year olds.

For more details about the Caerleon Writer’s Holiday see:


It is the most relaxing, most value for money writer’s conference I have ever been on. I truly recommend it. When I get back I may be able to write up some of the classes, I have attended. These will not necessarily be about writing for children but I am sure they will all be linked to becoming an author in some way.
I'll see you when I get back.
Meanwhile why don't you take a look at some of my previous posts and leave me loads and loads of comments.

6 comments:

Wilf said...

Have a fantastic time, Anita and let us know how it goes. Best of luck with the novel.
Addy

Diana Joy said...

You should lead a writers group
online? What do you think? I would definitely show!!!
Diana Joy

Anita Marion Loughrey said...

Thanks Addy and I certainly will.

Getting a bit excited now as I've started my packing, although my list is a bit more sensible than Moira's.

An online writers group Diana? Sounds a bit scary. I wouldn't know where to start and doubt I'd have the time. An interesting thought though.

Anita

Jude said...

It looks fab, Anita. Enjoy.

Nicky said...

Hope you have an amazing time, Anita. Would love to hear about it when you're back. Hope the writing goes really well too.

Anita Marion Loughrey said...

Hi All,

Yes, I did have an amazing time at Caerleon. Never got as much work done as I hoped but, caught up with my friends, learnt a lot and met loads of new wonderful and interesting people that I hope will keep in touch.

Anita